Sunday, 28 November 2010

Inspiration from Pictures and History

I have found some pictures on the internet about the troubles in Northern Ireland, I think they will help me for my poster and music video because the band and MacGowan have strong Irish influences. The song, entitled 'Dirty Old Town' is about an industrial town and a man losing his love, so already you know that an industrial town will be quite poor. These images will reflect the songs lyrics and what I want to do with my music video.

Dead body on the street

Drug dealer tied to a post, humiliated with feathers


I.R.A propoganda



Sinn Féin propoganda



destoryed house in the street
 I got inspiration from these pictures and have decided to use some IRA video footage I found out youtube in my video; as well as my own captured video.

No comments:

Post a Comment