Sunday, 7 November 2010

Videos of Interest/Inspiration

These are a few videos, mostly music videos but some not, that I've either taken inspiration from or just think are pretty cool.
















This isn't a music video but is quite cool, PES does alot of stop motion animation that is quite cool.
Visit PESfilm's YouTube channel to see more.




This video is amazing, I personally think it is one of the best out there. It promotes to a certain level, not so much superliminal messaging like most videos or promos but is just the artists in a single shot - as if they are 'talking to the viewer'.



I've always liked this video, I have no idea why.. but its a music video that doesn't feature the band at all, just an actor and is completely in black and white. The video displays symbolism which.. I'd like to put in mine but I would have to find something to symbolise..



This is easily my favourite video on YouTube, it is so amazing. I take most of my inspiration from this video, I want to make a video like this but at the same time I don't want to make this video.



No comments:

Post a Comment